Valentines –Giveaway | Terms and Conditions
BCLP’s VALENTINES GIVEAWAY INSTAGRAM PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Christmas Giveaway Instagram promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition (Promotion) is conducted by LSH Property (Newstead) Pty Ltd ABN 21 608 435 874 (Promoter) of 194 Breakfast Creek Road, Newstead, Queensland 4006 (Breakfast Creek Lifestyle Precinct).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEDT on 03.02.2021 and ends at 10.00AM AEDT on 10.02.2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
– Follow the Breakfast Creek Lifestyle Precinct, Lumiere Events Brisbane AND Mercedes Benz Brisbane Instagram accounts and tag a friend in the comments of at least one Breakfast Creek Lifestyle Precinct promotional posts.
– Competition can be entered more than once on each day of the Promotional Period.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. The judging will take place at the Brisbane office of the Promoter, 194 Breakfast Creek Road, Newstead, Queensland 4006. This is a game of chance and winners will be selected at random via a random number generator.
9. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize on the draw date (10/02/2021) totalling one (1) prize and one (1) Prize Winner. The judge may select additional reserve entry, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner’s will be notified with a reply to their comment on either Instagram Competition Post or a direct message. The winners must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by sending an email to the address provided with the details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00PM AEDT on 10.02.2021.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their Prize by 12.00PM AEDT on 10.02.2021. the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The one (1) Prize winner, will receive:
– 2 x Tickets to Lumiere Culinary Studio’s Valentine’s Day Couples Cooking Experience on the 14.02.2021.
– 1 x 2 day (weekend) hire of a Luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
In total each Prize is valued at $1400 AUD.
Prize terms and conditions:
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses to and from the Prize event.
● All additional meals, beverages, tips or any other extras not stated in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
● Mercedes Benz hire terms will apply.
16. BCLP will be informed of the winning entry and the winner’s details.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a Prize Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
20. If a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, or, upon being contacted and notified of their prize, rejects the prize for whatever reason, or does not claim their prize in accordance with the notification or other instructions issued by the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, their Prize will be forfeited. Where the Prize is forfeited, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate Prize Winner based on the same methodology as for selection of the original Prize Winner.
21. Prize Winner consents to the Promoter using and/or publishing the Prize Winner’s name and/or image, and/or quoting any statements by the Prize Winner, including for promotional purposes, in any form of media (including on social media). A Prize Winner may be photographed and/or filmed at the time of the Prize event, and it is a condition of acceptance of the Prize that the Prize Winner consents to any use, publication or broadcast of such photographs or video.
22. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. Winners agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
26. For the purposes of this promotion, the third parties associated are Mercedes Benz Brisbane and Lumiere Events Brisbane.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.